Qualification : M.Sc., M.Phil.,Ph.D.
Designation : Assistant Professor
Teaching experience : U.G.: 16 Years and P.G. 02 Years
Area of specialization : Plant Pathology,Cytology and Genetics
Recognition : M.Sc. by paper.
- Recognized Teacher in the subject of Botany of the University of Mumbai.
- Research guidance
- Research experiences other than Ph.D.
- Awarded M.Phil, Completed MRP,
- Awarded Ph.D. from University of Mumbai.
- Research Papers
- Published 10
- Abstracts 07
- Articles 02
- Participation in Conferences/seminars/symposium etc
- International 04
- National 20
- State 03
- University 02 --
- Research Paper presented in Conferences/seminars/symposium etc
- International 01
- National 10
- State 01
- Chaired session in Conferences/seminars/symposium etc 01
- Editorial work:
- Member, Editorial board for 01 books with ISBN Numbers.
- Consultancy --
- Orientation --
- Refresher courses
- Successfully completed 01 Refresher courses with A grade conducted by UGC-ASC,University of Aurangabad, Maharashtra,India on dated 04.02.2011 to 24.02.2011.
- Research projects
- Major --
- Minor 01
Life member, Indian
Phytopathological Society, IARI,New Delhi (IPS No.29778).
- Life Member, The Indian Science
Congress Association (ISCA)
Life member, Bionano Frontier,Mumbai (BNF No 064).
- Life Member, BIOINFOLET,
- Member, Indian Botanical Society,
Kolkata (IBS No.2612).
- Member, Mycological Society of
India (Mumbai Chapter) (MSINo.223).
- Member of Eco Need Foundation,
- Life Member, Alumni Association,
Shri Shivaji Science, College,
- Examination work
- 1. Member, Examination Committee 2004-2005, 2005-2006,Semester I and 2013-2014 onward.
- 2. Member, Unfairmeans Inquiry committee 2006-2007 and 2007-2008.
- 3. Paper setter for FY and SY BSc Botany
- Positions held in college
- 1. Faculty of Department of Botany.
- 2. Member, Exam committee.
- 3. NSS Programme Officer (2007-2008, 2008-2009,2010-2011).
- 4. Member,Science Association.
- 5. Member,Criterion III Cycle 2
- 6 .Subject expert for FY and SYBSc Botany Practical exam.
- 7. Examiner/Paper setter for FY and SYBSc Practical as well as Theory exam.
- 8. Moderator.
- Any Others
- General Secretary, Babasaheb Dr. Ambedkar Teachers Association (BDATA) Maharashtra, India.